Wooden church of Julița
The church dedicated to “The Entrance of the Mother of God into the Church” in the village of Julița, commune of Vărădia de Mureș, Arad county, was built in 1787 and moved to its present location around 1800.
The painting was made in 1813 by three craftsmen: Simon Silaghi from Brad, Nichifor Nandrolias and Nicolae Moler painter from Lupșa Mare.
The religious scenes are arranged according to the Orthodox tradition and cover the interior, the vault and the iconostasis of the holy place.
The church is on the list of historical monuments with code AR-II-m-A-00615.